Take a walk/ride/drive on the ‘East’ side of Rutherglen for a leisurely, progressive, sensory regional feast! Visit two of Rutherglen’s best boutique wineries and enjoy their wines matched perfectly to your food, prepared by Jones Winery Restaurant.
• Hire a bike, drive or take a hike
• Visit two of Rutherglen’s best boutique wineries – Anderson’s Winery and Jones Winery & Vineyard.
• Picnic with a gourmet charcuterie platter at Anderson’s Winery
• Grab a picnic table at the region’s most popular fine dining restaurant at Jones Winery Restaurant
• Check out our Rutherglen architectural icon – The Rutherglen Water Tower
• Trip length is a leisurely 5km
Not available from July 15th to July 31st ( Annual Leave)